House-Hasson holds three regional markets:
January 27-29, 2021
Winter Virtual Market
August 12-14, 2021
Summer Hardware In-Person Dealer Market
- Unmatched Bonus Buy Breakfast items and assortments
- Extremely hot deals on Super Savers and Coupons
- Terrific prices and payment terms throughout the market on drop-shipments and warehouse orders
- Tons of Spiff money available
- Industry leading vendor participation
- Exciting new items and vendors
- Electronic ordering and market reports
- Cutting-edge Marketing and Store Service Solutions
- Educational seminars
- Travel Rewards and Room Reimbursement Programs
- Great food, hospitality and entertainment
Be known as your area’s industry leader! Network with manufacturers and get early, direct information about new products; trends in their product lines; new codes and regulations on products you carry; tax credit opportunities; and find other ways you can let consumers know you are the expert in the hardware and home improvement industry.
Carry the product mix needed for your region. The market will introduce scores of new manufacturers and products. It’s the perfect opportunity to analyze your current product mix and consider new additions. This can help you attract new customers, increase your ticket size with existing customers and let shoppers know your store is a one-stop shop.
Download our market app. Quickly find the vendors you are looking for, then scan the barcode of the products you want to buy with our CipherLab scanners. Put technology tools to work for your business. Free assistance and Etoolbox demonstrations are available in the Electronic Services booth from our technology support staff or from the various point-of-sale vendors. You will return to your store with the technology tools to transact business with House-Hasson and communicate your store’s message to your marketplace in ways that will attract all generations of shoppers.
At House-Hasson markets you will be treated like the premier dealer you are. Our hospitality-focused staff will help you succeed now and in the future. For more information, please contact Pat McCutcheon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-333-0520, ext. 202.